1. Teaching University Geomedi LLC is announcing a competition for an exchange program financed by Erasmus + at Siedlce University of Natural Sciences and Humanities, Poland. The available place is 1 (one).
2. The Duration of Exchange program – 7 days ( 2023-2024 academic year spring semester, 5 working days and 2 days for travelling).
3. The deadline for application is 17:00 o’clock, from September 11th to September 22th, 2023. Those, who are willing to participate, must send the application documents to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
List of application documentation:
- Copy of passport
- Completed application form
- CV in Europass format
- International Certificate of English Language, B2 Level, or Document Issued by the University Examination Center proving the B2 level in English
- Notification on the terms of the employment contract
4. Selection process:
- English language examination (if needed) September 25th 2023, at 12:00.
- Checking the application documents – September 26th – 27th, 2023.
- Interview with the Competition Committee – September 28th 2023, at 12:00.
- Nomination of selected candidates at the host university – October 02th 2023.
After the submission of documents, the applicants will be evaluated and nominated in accordance with Article 6. paragraph 6.1 of the “Rule on Participation in the International Exchange Program for Student and Personnel (Academic, Scientific, Administrative, Support)”.
5. Consultations regarding the exchange program are scheduled September 12th, 2023, at 11:00.
6. Additional information- the programme is fully funded by the Erasmus +