Teaching University Geomedi LLC is announcing a competition for an exchange program for 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th semester students of the faculty of Medicine and 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th semester students of the Faculty of Dentistry at Ondokuz Mayis University in Turkey. Only students with active status can participate in the competition.
The Duration of Exchange program – 1 Semester (Spring Semester of the 2021/2022 academic year).
The deadline for application is 16:00 on November 19, 2021. Students, who are willing to participate, must send the application documents to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
List of application documentation:
- Copy of ID card or passport
- CV in Europass format (in English, not more than two pages)
- International Certificate of English Language, B2 Level, or Document Issued by the University Examination Center proving the B2 level in English)
- Motivation letter (in English, not more than one page)
- Letter of Recommendation from the University Academic Staff or the Dean of the Faculty (in English)
- Transcript (in English)
- Completed application form
- Checking the application documents (Geomedi Teaching University LLC)
- Interview with the Competition Committee (Teaching University Geomedi LLC)
- Nomination of selected candidates at the host university (Ondokuz Mayis University)
The interview with the Competition Committee will be held on November 24, 2021, at 12:00 pm.
Exchange program courses – please contact the Dean or head of the program to choose the courses at Ondokuz Mayis University.
Consultations regarding the exchange program are scheduled for November 11 and 22, 2021.
– Selected candidates will pay the costs of international and local travel, accommodation, food, and travel insurance.
– Selected candidates must remain active students during the exchange program.