How to apply for admission:
With the purpose of facilitation of mobility of high-school graduates/graduate student candidates and students, the study at the higher educational institutions of Georgia without passing unified national examinations/general graduate examinations, in accordance with the rules and the terms defined by the Ministry of Education, and Science of Georgia (Decree N224/N, December 29, 2011) is allowed to:
1. High-school graduates, citizens of foreign countries or without citizenship who received complete general education or its equivalent abroad;
2. High-school graduates, citizens of Georgia, who obtained complete general education or its equivalent abroad over the past 2 years;
3. Citizens of foreign countries, who studied/are currently studying and have obtained credits/qualification at Bachelor’s/Master’s Programme abroad in higher
educational institutions recognized by the legislation of the host countries.
4. Citizens of Georgia, who live/lived, are studing or studied abroad for the period of time as it is defined by the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia
(living abroad considers living in a foreign country at least for 75 days within one semester) and have obtained credits/qualification at Bachelor’s/Master’s
Programme abroad in higher educational institutions recognized by the legislation of the host countries.
5. Graduate students who received relevant certificates of completion of higher education abroad;
6. Graduate students who have enrolled at the higher educational institutions by Article 52 para 3 of the Law of Georgia “On Higher Education”;
7. Citizens of foreign countries, who gained the right to continue their study at Georgian higher educational institutions before the entry into force of the law
of Georgia “On Higher Education”, and have state recognized document, issued in Georgia, certifying higher education.
The candidate must present:
• Application form;
• A copy of a document proving citizenship;
• A document of complete general education or its equivalent;
• 4 photoes (3×4 size, printed & on CD);
• A document proving complete general education obtained abroad over the past two years;
Note: all documents in foreign languages must be translated into Georgian and notarized.
An applicant willing to gain the right to study at English language educational programme must have succesfully passed an interview. The video record of the interview will be available for the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of Georgia.
For the interview please contact Us:
SKYPE: Teaching University Geomedi LLC
When applying to English language educational programmme, an applicant having the right to study without passing unified national examinations must submit an application to LEPL-National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement (https://eqe.ge/eng/static/691/, address: Tbilisi, 1, Aleksidze str., tel: 995 32 2 200 220, email – firstname.lastname@example.org).
For information about Georgian visa please visit the the following link of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, Consular Department: https://geoconsul.gov.ge/ka/aboutUs
For the attention of applicants from the Republic of India: upon the graduation from the University the graduates are eligible for the MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test in the Republic of India.
International admissions office: (+995 32) 275 24 59