Student Self-Government is the student’s representative entity at the university. It is an independent organization, which greatly contributes to the diversity of student life. Its main goals are to protect students’ legal rights and interests, to organize student cultural and sporting events; to hold cognitive, entertaining, and intellectual events in the university and ensuring student involvement in them. The goals, rights, structure and other important issues of student self-government are written out in the Regulation of Student Self-Government.
- President of Student Self-Government- Sergi Imedashvili
- Vice Presidents – Nikoloz Modebadze, Ashok Bhaskar Jagdish, Vinay Arya
- Chair of the Faculty of Medicine – Faizan Hassan
- Chair of the Faculty of Dentistry – Nino Tugushi
- Chair of the Faculty of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – Mamuka Tserediani
- Chair of the Faculty of Healthcare Economics and Management – Natali Sibashvili
President of Self-Government – Sergi Imedashvili